L’Ermitage (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities. We strive to provide online content that provides an excellent user experience for visitors of all abilities, using any type of assistive technology to access the website.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level A + AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
Digital Accessibility Compliance Guidelines and Goals
We follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, which are in line with our philosophy of promoting usability for people of all abilities. In accordance with WCAG 2.1 AA-Level Compliance, our website strives to meet four core principles known by the acronym POUR.
Perceivable. This includes providing alternatives to non-text content and alternatives to time-based media.
Operable. We ensure the website is compatible with users’ browsing methods.
Understandable. Our content and information on all amenities is provided in a clear, concise way that avoids ambiguity.
Robust. A wide range of technologies can be used to access our site content.
Continuous Digital Monitoring
Our site undergoes real time monitoring and multiple scans per day to detect any accessibility errors that may arise due to the addition of updated content or website code. The site is continually evaluated using accessibility monitoring tools and assistive technology.
Our team of accessibility experts manually investigates each error that may appear and applies an appropriate remedy in order to ensure the site’s functionality is available to the most diverse range of users possible. Data results of scans are recorded in long-term logs so that we are able to access a snapshot of the accessibility score of the website at any given time.
We welcome feedback
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. Your experience matters to us.
The L’Ermitage website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. These third-party sites may have accessibility issues that are beyond our control. We invite you to review further public accessibility information directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Accessible Features and Amenities
L’Ermitage is ADA compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the Department of Justice 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design. We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
L’Ermitage Beverly Hills aims to make your stay as comfortable as possible, striving to continually enhance our accessibility features to meet your needs. Please contact us should you have further questions about the hotel’s accessibility.
The following areas are accessible:
– Public entrance
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to all areas where food and beverages are sold
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
– Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
– Registration desk
– Concierge desk
– L’ Restaurant
– Swimming pool
– Business center
– Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
– Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in self-parking facility. The hotel provides complimentary valet parking for vans with disability placards.
Additional accessibility information:
– Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
– Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
– Accessible guest transportation
– Hotel has a TTY for guest use
– Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
– Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
– Service animals are welcome
– Braille and tactile signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces
– Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision
Information about our accessible guest rooms:
Rooms designated as mobility accessible have features for guests with mobility disabilities, including, but not limited to:
– Roll-in shower, tub with grab bars, or transfer shower (specific bathing fixture type is indicated for each room)
– Lowered light switches and thermostats
– Toilets with grab bars
– Accessible vanity
– Accessible route to all parts of the room
– Rooms designated as hearing accessible have features for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing, including visual alarms and notification devices.
Please contact us at email@example.com should you have further questions about accessibility.